Pages

October 2, 2009

Free!

Who says you can't find anything for free anymore?


That's just a small sampling of some of the things I've collected over the past week or two - not shown are things I've already put away or used, and figured I'd spare you the open packages of tampons, pads, paper towels etc.

This batch of goodies includes: 2 sets of cards, flushable wipes, 2 sets of shampoos and conditioners, Fiber One bar, Kashi Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, Fiber One Cereal, 2 sealed packages of feminine products, and a cereal bar. Since this photo, I've received 2 Weight Watchers Magazines, Parent's Magazines and so much more!

How can I do this you ask?

I have a list of resources my cyber friend turned me onto (and yes we've met in real life too). With her Saturday Savings weekly post she showed me how you can find the good deals. To check out her weekly tricks tune in here every Saturday morning.

Here are some of the websites/blogs I frequent for deals, coupons and freebies.
Frugal Freebies and Deals
Shop4Freebies
Money Saving Mom
Thrifty and Chic Mom
Freebies 4 Mom
Saving with Shellie

Another way to score something for nothing - a website search engine called Swagbucks. You use it in place of Google, or Yahoo, and you earn points just for doing a regular search. You can redeem the points for things like airline miles, gift cards, apparel and much more. To get started just scroll to the bottom of my blog, create your own SwagBucks Account, and start searching!

What can be easier than getting free stuff for searching the net?

2 comments:

  1. Brenda-

    don't forget to add your personal code to your swagbucks link- you could be earning more swagbucks when your friends sign up :)

    jen

    ReplyDelete