Pages

September 3, 2009

Our Super Freak

Drew has found a new favorite commercial. Previously it was the Throwback Pepsi commercial, and now he's moved onto Visa Debit. You may remember it because it's voiced over by Morgan Freeman, and plays the Rick James song "Super Freak".

Well Drew was obsessed with this commercial and we had to play it over and over - or pay the consequences. Thank goodness for DVR.



That's right, my kid has learned how to say "freak". I did stop the video before you hear all the people he called a freak.... and well... let's say it ended with GrampC. I'll protect others who may be offended by it hehe.

Don't you love his moves? Think he's ready for "Dancing with the Stars"?

3 comments:

  1. soooooo cute!! I can't believe how big he is already! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Such a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Soooo Funny! I love it! My little boy is dancing to Super Freak.

    ReplyDelete