Pages

September 11, 2009

Road Trip Detour

While leaving LA on Monday, we made a quick pit stop at my friend's house. Jenn is a friend from High School conveniently lives right off of I-5, and saw through Facebook that we were leaving in the morning to make the LONG drive home (typically about 6-7 hours).

So she invited us over to let Drew get a few wiggles out, and so we could finally meet each other's kids. If you stalk her from my blog, she just had twins a little over a month ago. Yes, she has a 2 year old (a few months older than Drew) and twins! I admire her sanity through the chaos - she had it together!

Despite working on getting into a routine with the new additions, redoing a bathroom, and having house guests she was kind enough to let us hop over for about an hour or so. The boys had a good time playing next to each other (not so much with each other), that is until right before we were leaving the boys decided to toss a balloon back and forth.

Sorry for all the blurry pictures - I didn't put the camera on the right setting - oops.

Here's a blurry shot of the two of us right before we left (I think Dylan was in the pouch - do I have that right Jenn? I knew I should've written this sooner.)

So is anyone else as jealous as I am that Jenn looks so good after having twins!? Dude girl! Thanks again for the spontaneous visit - hope it works out again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. You beat me at this post! Cute pics, I'll try to get mine up today. You're too sweet about the compliments...I promise you, stress is a great weight loss tool, lol!
    So glad you guys stopped by, I loved meeting Drew, finally! ANytime you guys make this road trip you are more than welcome to stop by...or any other time, too!

    ReplyDelete