Pages

September 2, 2009

Hard Sleeping Conditions

This past weekend while Daddy was in St. Louis, Drew and I stayed at Grammy and GrampC's. I managed to get some scrapping done, and well Drew got to play with GrampC and Mollie (their dog).

On Sunday I ran a few errands with my mom, and came home to see Drew like this! Asleep on their hallway floor. GrampC said he was upset after realizing I disappeared, and just conked out on the floor. (I tried to say good-bye before we left, but he was too busy watching "Johnny" aka - the Wiggles).

When I first walked in the door I though maybe he knocked himself out. In his tantrum throwing, he bangs his head on the floor (or the furniture, or the wall, or the chair....), so I could easily see him knocking himself out cold.

Well this nap only lasted until he tried to turn on his side and realized where he was. Grammy came to his rescue at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment