Pages

July 18, 2009

Scrapbook Saturday

One evening shortly after the 4th of July, I decided my creative juices were flowing and I wanted to do a scrapbook page. Rarely will Drew cooperate enough for me finish a blog, let alone put an entire scrapbook page together.

However on this given day he surprised me. Here's what I finished. It was from a trip to the Alamo during a business trip back in 2006.

I wanted this to be a simple page with the Alamo as the highlight. The Alamo boarder was from an image I found online and traced onto the paper I wanted to use.

It's a very simple basic page, but I thought it turned out well.

On a side note, I was shocked to see how much weight I've lost since this photo... probably at least 40 lbs! Go me!

3 comments:

  1. Nice scrapbook page. You very definately have lost alot of weight since your trip to the Alamo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever tracing things onto paper! I honestly have never thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that trip, you got my hot sauce. Yes, babe you have lost a lot of weight since then. You look Amazing! Love you.

    ReplyDelete