Pages

July 13, 2009

It's a Zoo Around Here

As if you didn't already know, but it's a zoo around our household from time to time. This time it was literally a zoo - Oakland Zoo to be exact.

I have mentioned it before, the groups I have from the Weight Watcher website. The one I speak of most often (and have met the most people) is my Mommy group. However I have one that focuses on weight loss as well. Drew & I met one of the girls from that group and her daughter at the zoo for a great day of fun. And I mean great day!

Drew was really interested in watching my friend's daughter, but she was a little shy and just liked the attention I think. At one point she warmed up and let Drew play catch with her doggy (lovey).

We had a great time and Drew was much more into climbing all over things than the first time we were there when he was 13 months old.



Where are the animals you ask? Hmmm, it seems I didn't get very many pictures of that with Drew. We were busy looking and signing the animals we spotted. Oops. However I did catch a shot of him practicing his grooming skills on a goat in the petting zoo.

I think ending with the rides was fantastic. Drew really enjoyed the "choo-choo train"!


It was a fabulous day, and I hope we get together with our new friends again!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day and Drew was all smiles!!! Those are the best days, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a great day. Love all the pictures! 2 months? Doesn't seem possible.
    GG

    ReplyDelete