Pages

July 9, 2009

All I Wanna Do

Drew is now making musical requests in the car! Yes that's right, I have a picky backseat "driver". I always (or almost always) have country radio on in the car, and the other day Drew heard the Sugarland song "All I Wanna Do" come through the speakers.

He was hooked! And after the "Doo-oo-oo-oh" part ended, he started crying hysterically asking for it "again, again".

Lucky for me, I have it on CD and it happened to be in my car. Tantrum averted.

Now on the way to day care in the morning and home again in the afternoon we listen to the song, often rewinding the "Do-ooh-ooo" part. I love the song, but after listening to it 3 times each trip..

1 comment:

  1. Just think he could have found that song before you left on your 6 hour trip to LA!

    ReplyDelete