Pages

July 12, 2009

22 Down - 2 to Go

Oh my time seems to go by faster when you have children. You watch them grow so quickly out of the infant stage and into the toddler stage. More and more now Drew's a little boy.

Today he's 22 Months and that means in two months he'll be 2! Here's a few of the cute things he's doing or saying now:

  • "Mommy/Daddy do it" - I need help (although he knows how to ask/sign for help)
  • "I'm being Shy" - what he'll tell the checkers at the grocery store or anyone he doesn't want to talk to.
  • "I'm adorable" - he says this after we brush/comb his hair in the AM. No wonder he's so vain right?
  • "Sit Down, be careful" - he yells at himself before we can, or perhaps he's looking for attention to have us say that to him. Usually he's standing or climbing on the back of a chair.
  • "Mommy/Daddy Carry" - Pretty obvious, but he doesn't ask for uppie or anything like that.
  • "Wait" - this is what he says after we get out of my car, so he knows not to run into the driveway (we live in a townhouse community with a parking lot). I guess I told him that enough when he was younger, he just says it for me now.
  • "I go dat way" - what Drew tells us when he first gets up in the morning as he points to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment