Pages

July 22, 2009

All Wound Up

While many kids are afraid of the vacuum, Drew is not. In fact he's more likely to run up to it, to get a close inspection of the revolving brush thingy on the underside.

Over the weekend, I was trying to tidy up a bit while we were waiting for Daddy to wake up, and we went through our vacuuming routine - I vacuum, and Drew runs as fast as he can right in front of it.

After we finished, I went on to tidy up the kitchen. Drew went on his merry way to what I thought was playing with his toys. But when it was extra quiet in the other room, I thought I'd take a peek. Turns out Drew was busy playing with the vacuum cord.

He was happily winding it up and around his body, like he was wearing a necklace. He was quite startled when I snuck up on him, and saw what he was up to. I think I embarrassed him too since the game wasn't any fun anymore and he ditched the cord for one of his real toys.

1 comment:

  1. LOL to you scaring him! My boys are obsessed with the vacuum and dust buster too!

    ReplyDelete