Pages

August 7, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Producing Friends

Digging up some old pictures a few months ago, I've really gone through the archives.  Here is a page I created recently of my News Producing Days.  This was a going away day for the anchor in Fresno (who is now on air here in the Bay Area).


I began with an orange piece of cardsock, then overlayed a beige piece and one with a pattern.  I matted two of the pictures with a blue paper, and then rounded the edges of all the photos.

I cut out some squares and clued on the two layers, and stamped in the station's letters and stamped in the channel.

The page finished off with some leather floral embellishments and some eyelets.  Simple yet nice.  Of course this page was interrupted multiple times by a two year old who wanted attention, wanted help going potty, wanted to help....

I thought my new scrapbook room was supposed to be my sanctuary.  Oh yeah I forget, there's no place for mommies to call off limits to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment