Pages

July 31, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Family

I christened my new scrapbook area a few weeks ago.  While there were enough sports on TV to make a fan happy, it leaves their wives looking for something to occupy their time. 

So I created this:


This was a page that I easily assembled with a sheet of green cardstock, and then a beige scrap and a maroon color scrap.  I matted the family photos with brown cardstock.  I then put on two flower embellishments that I never bring with me when I scrap at other locations - so it was sort of like I had new utensils and tools!

I then journaled with a tag from a new kit I found at peachycheap.

It was about this point that the husband was busy and the child decided to find something to do (aka tear up the office/scrapbook room). 

No comments:

Post a Comment