Pages

July 17, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Shake Your Booty

This next page is a tribute to Drew's Potty Training and his favorite undies - The Wiggles.


These pictures crack me up every time I see them.  But let's talk about how I created this page...

I started with a light blue cardstock background.  The top of this page is a border I cut out of a different 12x12 kit I picked up before I had Drew.  I matted the photos of Drew shaking his thing with complimentary colors and wrote a little something about this shot on another matching piece of cardstock.  In the corners of the journaling area I glued on a couple of buttons - making this a "cutesy" kind of page.

On the top photo (with Drew looking at his booty shaking in the  mirror) I put a little sticker down that says "No Diapers".

The title "Shake your Booty" - I stamped the words "Shake" and "booty", and then wrote in the "your".  I finished that off with a few more buttons.  A pretty easily assembled page! I love it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment