Pages

July 10, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - New Millennium

Here's a page more than 10 years in the making!  This was the new Millennium.   When threw all the Y2K fears out the door and flew to Arizona to party with my college friends.


The background paper is a fun sheet I found in my Mom's Nursery Kit.  It thought it was more festive than childhood oriented.  Then I cut strip of light purple paper to go on the left side of the page, and used a darker purple for the matting and the 2-0-0-0.  The Cricut again assisted me with the font cut-out.

For the "journaling" I wrote - New Year, New Millennium, Old "Friends" - with the friends being a brass-like embellishment I had.  I finished it off with a cocktail embellishment I just picked up the day I put this page together and a few rhinestones to go on the left side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment