Pages

February 24, 2012

In The News...

Drew is famous - well at least in a small town way.  I mentioned earlier this week that we went to a Baseball meet and greet where Drew got Aaron Miles' autograph. 

Last night I was notified he made the paper - the local weekly paper that is passed around town.

Here's a video too - it's a bit long, but if you like baseball it may be interesting to see how Miles related with his fans.  At 1:20 is a Father/Daughter from Mom and Dad's church - fellow Dodger fans.  Drew's picture showed up at the end around 3:47.

But here's Drew's claim to fame in the paper - the only picture mentioning the Meet & Greet.


Of course he had to give a cheesy smile.  It was shortly after this photo that Dave was whacking my arm so I would look at him wearing the World Series Ring.

1 comment:

  1. That sure was fun! I am so happy to see Drew have this experience. It was great to see him ask Aaron Miles for his autograph. I sure won't forget this and hopefully Drew won't either. Can't wait to get those papers.

    ReplyDelete