Pages

February 23, 2012

Dining Room Campout

Drew was mighty restless last week, so in a fit of desperation Dave built him a for to help keep him occupied.  It definitely did it's job. 

Then in the middle of the night - I believe on Friday night/Saturday morning Drew woke up upset that he didn't want to sleep in his bed anymore.  I asked him where he wanted to sleep... the fort.  Dave took him out there and got him set-up. 

I proceeded to fall back to sleep and woke up in the morning to find an empty bed.  And Drew's bed was also empty - that is when I remembered the middle of the night discussion about sleeping in the fort.  This is what I went to the dining room to find....



Drew slept awesome - once he finally fell asleep. Dave said he was a little nervous at first seeing various shadows (he asked for lights to be on) and hearing the wind kick things up in the backyard.  Dave said his ribs hurt from sleeping on the ground.   I'm just disappointed I didn't know I had the entire bed to myself until the next morning - I could've really sprawled out!

But it was quite cute to see the two of them in their fort...

No comments:

Post a Comment