Pages

October 12, 2011

Ladies Night

It was ladies night on Saturday when we went out for Rana's Bachelorette party in San Francisco.  Mind you I haven't been to a club in YEARS and I wasn't sure how it would turn out.  Especially since it was also Fleet Week here - where all the Navy ships are in town and showing off their stuff.

We went to Infusion Lounge near Market and Powell (Union Square area).  Everyone drove while I took BART - since I needed to be responsible the next morning and watch my 4 year old so Dave could usher at church.

We started by having dinner at the club...


L-R: Jamie, Me, Leticia, Rana (the bride-to-be) Deanne, Korina, Denise (the matron of honor), and Tiffany

Getting started with dinner.  L-R: Korina, Deanne, Rana, Me, Jamie, Denise, Tiffany, Leticia


Bet you haven't been to a club where penguins were also the guest of honor! 
It was a special event night at this club, with their annual Signature Black Event.


So I didn't get any pictures of dinner, but I had to take a picture of dessert. As one of the girls said.. "I'd take this over a ding dong any day".



Ready to get our groove on:
L-R: Korina, Rana, (in back) Denise, Leticia, (in front) Me, Deanne, Jamie (Tiffany only stayed through dinner).

Once they opened up the dance floor (which had to be cleared from dinner) I spotted a pair of Marines.  I had to get a few guys for Rana to pose with.  You know someone else in uniform - other than my police officer brother/her betrothed.

They were good sports, posed and were out of there.  Unlike the next group of gentleman.


I found 3 Navy guys who weren't used to seeing the ladies while out to see.  And since it was Fleet Week and all - they were ready for some "attention".


They were nice, but one in particular was hoping to get "lucky" I think.  Mind you all but I think 2 of us were married - the other two are engaged.

It was a fun night!  I was a little bummed to have to leave just as the party was getting started, but responsibility called.  The boys are going out for their bachelor party on Saturday. I doubt Dave will share his photos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment