Pages

October 10, 2011

Fork 'Em Devils!

Last weekend I had the benefit of mixing business with pleasure when I flew to Arizona for work, but added an extra day to my stay to visit with some friends and check out my Alma Mater - Arizona State.  My friend Rachel and I hit up a football game.  My first second time back to the stadium since graduating, but the first time in about 10 years!

Let me just say those college kids are getting younger and younger!!  Was I ever that young and dumb?  (Don't answer that it's supposed to be a rhetorical question).

I didn't get any pictures with friends this trip - why is it when I focus on having fun I don't take any pictures?  Instead I did get a few from the football game - mind you we were in the nosebleeds, so they're not the best quality.  Starting out with some pre-game festivities.




And here was the final ASU touchdown of the game!

Final score - ASU 35-20 against the Oregon State Beavers.  Go Devils!

No comments:

Post a Comment