Pages

September 27, 2011

Showering the Bride-to-Be

I'm going to be getting a new sister-in-law in a little less than two months, and two weeks ago she had her Bridal Shower.  I postponed posting this thinking she would post pictures on Facebook... I didn't want to steal her thunder.  But nearly 2 weeks later... Rana, we have family itching to see the pictures.  :)

The shower was held at her Matron of Honor's house in Oakley and she did it in the colors that Rana will be using for the wedding...



The favors were bottles of wine and personalized M&Ms with the wedding date on it.


The cake was absolutely beautiful... and better yet it tasted great too!

 I was in charge of doing the games, and we did... the Price is Right (honeymoon style), the Almost Newlywed Game (I asked Matt questions then asked Rana the same ones), and name that bride (celebrities).

Here are the ladies from my family...

L-R: My Sister Lisa, Me, Rana (the bride) and my Mom Kathie
Apparently Rana didn't get the memo about which color to wear....

And here's her bridal party....
L-R: Lisa, Me, Rana, Denise (the Matron of Honor)

I think the prerequisite for making the "cut" into the bridal party was blonde hair and blueish color shirts - HA!

It was a great afternoon and I think she scored BIG time with some generous family and friends.  Now figuring out what to get them as a wedding gift will be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment