Pages

September 1, 2011

Our Bear

Since he was born Grammy has always called Drew her "Bear", well today he is one officially.  In preschool that is.  Last year he was a Bunny and this year  he's graduated to the Pre-K class otherwise known as the Bears. 

Something new this year, they have to have a backpack and it needs to hold their lunches, jackets and any other share/nap toys.



School has been shut down since we came back from Hawaii, so Monday he stayed home with a sitter, and Tuesday and Wednesday he joined me at work.  Needless to say, we were both ready to start school again.


He even proudly showed me his new cubby this morning.


Let's see how he does with the larger class.  We really need to work on his social skills so I'm hoping this helps.

And I'll have more Hawaii posts I promise.  My computer's been a little wonky lately and uncooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment