Pages

March 29, 2011

Zoo-rific Idea

Since I'm traveling this week for work I wanted to hang out with the guys as much as possible this past weekend - Dave on the other hand was hungover and missed some of the fun.

So on Sunday the weather improved enough to head over to the zoo. It was a Mama and Drew kind of day.




We started off at the zoo restaurant to eat an overpriced lunch. Can you tell from that photo Drew branched out again in the food department? That is ketchup he decided to dip his fries into.



Drew making a "tortiset" face. (That's how he says tortoise).









We spent about an hour running around to see the animals (and by running I mean Rocky training running). Afterwards we had to ride the train and the cars.















I'm not sure why the California Poppies were a happy spring sign for me the other day...





That would be a wallaby hanging out by the train tracks.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment