Pages

March 22, 2011

Training Mishap

Whenever Drew gets outside to play (which hasn't been very often the past few weeks with all the rain), but he has his little "routine".  Every time try and capture this routine of his, something happens.

Sometimes it's hard to train like Rocky....



(Did you notice he's wearing his "Rocky workout outfit"?)  On this particular day a week or so ago, every time I tried to get it on video he fell! We're talking like three times... which means strike three and we went back into the house.

Other times I've tried capturing it and then he gets sidetracked and doesn't follow-through. What he does across the yard is hilarious. I'll keep trying to get that on video...

In the meantime, here's another video I found on my phone of Drew "singing" through the workout part of the movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment