Pages

March 1, 2011

Let's Go Sledding!

Sunday was a MUCH better day to go sledding.  So after packing up at the motel, we loaded up and headed back over to Nevada to our beloved sledding slope.

Since the family photo the day before was such a fiasco - I wanted to grab one at the beginning of our trip.


Drew was patient enough for one take, and then it was time to get a few runs in!




Here's a video of Daddy & Drew sledding...




Drew was happy being the line leader and getting the farthest down the hill.

After getting enough sled runs in, we decided to play in the snow for a bit before heading home - and I mean home.



Then the boys decided to throw snowballs at the photographer - me.  Drew thought it was pretty funny when he nailed me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Day 2 was a much better time for sledding. What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some really good pics! What kind of slr do you have?
    I think I need to invest in one in a few years when AMJ really get into sports.

    ReplyDelete