Pages

March 21, 2011

Recipe for a Bride

I've waited and waited for my sister to post to her own blog about her wedding shower, but alas the blushing bride-to-be has been a wee bit busy.  Because I can't wait anymore, I'll share with you the photos I have... before the batteries died.  So perhaps someday she'll update with the follow-up pictures.

The shower was a recipe theme - and was held at Mom and Dad's church in Antioch.


Love Beyond Measure - Measuring Spoon Favors.
Below: Recipe for Marriage


Below: Recipe Cards sent with invitations to broaden Lisa's cooking horizons


The Guests: Starring the Bride-to-Be


Soon-to-be In-laws

Mom, Lisa & I

Lisa and Grandma

The bridal party (minus 1) - Me, Lisa and Rana





One of the games: Apron Memory

And that's about when my camera died.  It was a great time and I think Lisa had some wonderful memories - and gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Itwas a wonderful day! Games were fun, the food and company were great. She got really nice gifts, a great start to the wedding activities. Grandma

    ReplyDelete