Pages

December 7, 2010

Baking Bombshells

The start of the holiday season means it's time for the annual baking session in my family. Dating back much longer than I was even born, the ladies in my family gather to bake cookies until the drop.

So on Saturday my Grandma, Mom, brother's girlfriend and I baked and baked and baked! They started a few hours before me (because of the race) and I arrived shortly after noon.









The last of the cookies were pulled out of the oven shortly before 8 pm.

The result?











19 different varieties of cookies and bars.

Of course whats baking without a few taste testers. My brother and Dad volunteered their services.




All this hard work was brought to you by:




L-R: Mom, Grandma, Rana & Me

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. How do you keep all the cookies fresh before giving them out at Christmas? Can I send you my address so you can send me some, lol???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Some...Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! They are beautiful! Looks like a good time was had by all...esp the cookie testers! :)

    Now what will you do with them all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum, yum! I wish I had a tradition like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there! Haven't even baked one cookie yet. Great memories made for all of you.
    Love to all.....Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can send a couple with Con & Doug for us.

    ReplyDelete