Pages

October 31, 2013

Homegrown Fright Fest

It's become an annual tradition, an adult only Halloween party at our friend's Brian and Stephanie's house.  This year was like years past - fun, entertaining and painful the next day.  Last year Dave had a rough day-after.  This time it was my turn.

Here are the pictures from the party! (no pictures of the recovery day)

Dave and I went as Sonny and Cher.  You know - I Got You Babe.


Stephanie (aka Dorothy) and I 

 L-R: Rene (as a "ceiling fan"), Cheri (the Rockford Peach) and Me

Check out the brewing concoctions.....

 ... this is what had me in trouble that night and left me hurting the next day.  Starting with beer and switching to liquor, never been sicker.  Even at 19 I knew that.... so why 15+ years later I think things would be different is beyond me.


Some of the girls.  L-R: Cheri, Stephanie, Michele, Me


Sonny, I mean Dave's moustache wouldn't say on.  So he found creative ways to show it off.
L-R: Dave & Michele

And then you have to have the 80s shades to go with your 60's costume...

The costume hit of the night was the Rocky Horror Picture getup....

L-R: Me and Nathan

And here's a partial group shot - thanks to a friend (Waldo) who sent me this picture from his phone.

Where's Waldo?

The hosts - Ted (Brian) and Dorothy (Stephanie) always know how to throw a bash.  Halloween wouldn't be the same without the annual costume party.

I have tons of other pictures, but let's just say when all these parents mix alcohol and costumes... it's an interesting evening and many pictures may not be very "family friendly" hehe.  Not to mention the more I drank the more unfocused the pictures were.... but I swear they looked perfect when I took them!

No comments:

Post a Comment