Pages

October 29, 2013

Campus Carnival

Last week, Drew's school hosted a PTA Fundraiser - their annual carnival.  I did my civic duty and volunteered for managing the Cake Walk - the Kindergarten class "booth".  This was especially interesting since I'd been out of town for work for the 3 days leading up to the event. 

Drew had a great time though!  I had to ring Drew in for doing the cake walk (he's in the striped shirt in the center of the photo).


No one was starting the cake walk and we had nearly 350 desserts to go through!  Unfortunately Drew didn't win but he had fun playing other games. 

Each class/grade sponsored a booth and handed out tokens for prizes.
 
 

 Dave and Drew finished up around 6pm and went home while I stayed around for another 2 hours to finish up.
 
Drew said his favorite booths were things he could throw and get a lot of tokens.

No comments:

Post a Comment