Pages

October 30, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust

Another one bites the dust... another tooth that is.  Drew lost his 2nd tooth a week ago and he of course has to make sure everyone knows it... at 4:30am.  We were staying the night at my parents house and he was in "his room" and Dave and I were across the hall in "our room" and all of a sudden we hear him screaming "Hey!  Where is everybody?!"

Thinking he was disoriented and not sure where he was, we ran to find him at the top of the staircase.  Still thinking he wasn't sure where he is - and after he woke the entire house... we find out he lost his tooth!

If you recall he swallowed the first one and was very disappointed.  So when I asked where this one was, he had that momentary deer in the headlights look and ran back to his room.  I managed to find it in the bed - whew.


So this time he had something to put into his special tooth fairy pillow case (courtesy of my coworker who gave it to him after the swallowed tooth incident).


Tooth fairy brought a $1 bill and a $1 gold coin this time around.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment