Pages

October 26, 2012

Running for Wine

Sick of stories about running?  OK how about wine tasting after running?  That's what I did a few weeks ago after my most recent half marathon - we met up with my family in Livermore for some family tasting time.

 L-R: Jodi - who was visiting from Wisconsin, Aunt Connie, Grammy and Me.

We started at our most recent wine club spot - and one of our local favorites, Cuda Ridge.  This was the first time we brought my parents there, and we rave about it all the time.  I think everyone liked it too since most everyone walked out with a bottle (or two).

We then went to a couple other wineries nearby and yes we bring Drew wine tasting.


He's a good sport - hanging around.

Our final stop was at Bent Creek - a favorite for the whole family.  I took Jodi and my Uncle down tot he Gazebo through the vineyards and Uncle Doug took a sweet shot of Jodi and I.


Drew was happily running through the vineyards.  Gotta love family wine tasting ventures!  Oh and I was wearing my race medal all day while wine tasting... if you run 13.1 miles you gotta show it!  And well my shirt says "I run for Wine" - fitting don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment