Pages

March 26, 2012

Self Portrait

On Friday night we had a dinner fundraiser at Drew's school followed by an Open House.

Dinner was yummy and we won a balloon prize of 2 tickets to the Jungle -a place for kids to run around and climb on everything -aka get all sorts of germs.

Then for the Open House I volunteered to help clean up from dinner so I couldn't really see much of what the kids had to show off. When I did come in it lead to drama so I went back to finish cleaning up... But just before leaving for the night I spotted this masterpiece from Drew:




Its his self portrait. I asked him what all the dots were - he said his freckles. All the hair - he said his crazy hair and beard. The frown? - he was sad about something.

The information on his portrait says:
My favorite food: sausage and hash browns
I like to play with: Jayce
My favorite part of school is: playing boxing

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment