Pages

March 8, 2012

Frolicking in the Snow

Did I mention I took ton of pictures during last weekend's Tahoe trip?  Yep, here are some of the other highlights of our fun in the snow...

Our obligatory family photo from Day 2.


I know I mentioned somewhere that all Drew wanted to do was throw snowballs... the same was true on the second day as well.


I was even a target!  I had to take shelter in the trees...



My face in this one cracks me up.  Apparently I got really into pummeling Drew with snowballs...


But he forgave me :)

So after I was soaked (he nailed a few snowballs down my shirt) he turned the tides on Daddy!


That would be Drew's stunts... jumping off of rocks while throwing snowballs at Daddy.  He would jump and then roll in the snow.  That child was soaked when it came time to pack it up and head home.

OK are you bored with our one weekend in the snow?  Tomorrow I'll share our final pictures from other things we did around Tahoe - at least those that were caught on camera (we left the boozing off camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment