Pages

January 21, 2011

Pick an Ailment

Pick an ailment, any ailment.  Could it be Chuck E. Cheese Disease?  Or perhaps Jungle Fever?  Because we took him to both Chuck E Cheese as a reward on Sunday and then Dave took Drew to the Jungle on Monday, the kid is home from school for the 2nd day. 

I guess that should say he's at work with me for the second day!  Drew was sent home from School with a 102-degree fever on Wednesday, which meant he for sure couldn't go in yesterday.

He did fantastic at the office yesterday , making it nearly 8 hours and managed a 30 minute snooze.  Today, not looking so good... already making demands and driving me crazy (and we've only been here 30 minutes so far).





He's got his own little area, so he's being relatively quiet, coming out to my desk when he needs a cuddle, a drink or to use the potty.

If Dave or my schedule wouldn't be so hectic this week I'd have worked from home, but you have to love a boss that's accommodating in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment