Pages

January 18, 2011

It's a Jungle Out There!

Yesterday being a holiday, it was a special Daddy and Drew day.  I'd asked throughout the weekend what they were going to do, and Dave said "I have to do research, I'm not sure."

So while I"m sitting at work I started getting a few emails with photos.  Turns out they went to The Jungle.  We went to a birthday party here when Drew was barely a year old - not exactly the best age.  Now it would be PERFECT!

So off the boys went.  Drew looked to have a blast (you can see him in this first picture in the "cage"



Funny thing is that when I was at Chuck E Cheese with Drew over the weekend (a reward for his trying new foods) I thought that the Jungle would be a fun place to hit up again.  I guess the guys beat me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment