Pages

January 7, 2011

First School Photos

I've had these for more than a month, but I needed to be sure we were past the holiday craziness and well that those that received them as gifts got them first.

In November, Drew took his first school pictures.  And after a few family photo shoots - first with my family for my Mom's birthday, then with the cousins in November - we were batting .000.  No solo shots for Drew, either he wasn't cooperating or the photographer "lost" the photos in the span of taking them and downloading them.

Needless to say when we had our "viewing day" it was all I could do NOT to buy everything they had:




Doesn't he look like a good boy?!  Well I didn't buy everything under the sun, because HOLY CRAP school pictures are expensive.  But I was willing to pay what I did, because without them we'd have no professional 3 Year pictures of Drew.

A little back story - to my dismay Drew had an accident at school that day - which I noticed when I picked him up and he was in different pants.  I was panicked that it happened before pictures.  I was relieved to see that it was after.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics. They really did turn out perfect! He does look like such a sweet, innocent little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a big boy. So handsome!!

    It has been a real joy watching him grow.

    -Dani from facebook

    ReplyDelete