Pages

December 30, 2009

A Little Bit of Minnesota Comes to California

This past weekend a little piece of Minnesota came out here to California - perhaps it was in the form of weather, but I was talking about my Uncle Mike. He came out on an impromptu visit to see my Grandma for Christmas.

Here's Mother, Son & Daughter otherwise known as Grammy, Uncle Mike & GG. We met up with the group on Saturday for dinner at my parents house, before Uncle Mike had to catch a red eye flight out.

Cousin Kady was there too, and offered Drew plenty of entertainment. Now that Kady's walking, Drew happily chases after her and was so interested in imitating everything she did/said.


Both kids gave me quite a workout! Kady doesn't like to be put down - and as I mentioned, Drew was into copying everything she was doing.


A few months ago, Drew and Kady weighed about the same. Now I have to admit my kid is a porker compared to her! I bet he has about 4+ pounds on her!

Eventually we had to say goodbye to Uncle Mike, but it was really great to see him despite the short visit. Hopefully he can come back this spring and bring my cousins too! Here's a parting shot of the boys (plus Kady).

No comments:

Post a Comment