Pages

December 11, 2009

Holiday Spirit Week - Feeling like the Grinch

OK so I had a totally different blog idea for today - however due to illness it will not post (I'll try and do it next week). You see I'm feeling a little like the Grinch today since I can barely breathe and sleeping - forget about it.

I went to the doctor yesterday (which if you know me, is a major deal) because I nearly passed out in the shower yesterday morning trying to get ready for work. No - I'm not pregnant! It turns out I have two infections - one of which is my sinuses.... and the fluid/pressure was so bad in my right ear, it caused the near fainting spells.

So rather than bore you with my illness sob story, I'm going to encourage you to participate in my holiday giveaway - which ends on Monday!



Come on folks - there isn't much competition yet, so your chances are really good! Who doesn't want to send some holiday cheer to your neighbor, a family member far away, work colleagues, or even someone who just needs some holiday cheer season. Of course you can win for yourself as well!

Click HERE to get all the details about how to enter! Lets go folks! Free desserts - who's not into that?

No comments:

Post a Comment