Pages

June 13, 2009

Scrapper's Saturday

This past week I was lucky enough to get a night out to do some scrapping. From 7pm - 10pm I managed to get a 2-page spread done. Sure it may not seem like a lot, but I got to play with some new tools and of course being creative... well it takes time.

The last time I did some scrapbooking I shared a few pages with everyone, and it seemed to go over pretty well. Since I'm always looking for ideas, I figured I'd share my pages from time to time as well - hopefully to help you find some inspiration.


I was able to borrow some of the Disney paper on pg 2 and a few stickers from my friend Lisa (thanks again!), and I also picked up a few Disney embellishments at Target over the weekend. The "Disneyland" was from a letter punch - the name brand I used here is escaping me at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pages Brenda. Thanks for the SF Jolees. Let me know if you have more Disney pages to do, I have a ton of extra stuff I can send. Jodi

    ReplyDelete