Pages

June 27, 2009

Scrappers Saturday

Illness update - as of this posting 8:45 am on Saturday.... Drew is still asleep. This HAS to be a good sign, since Drew never sleeps past 7am. However last night before bed, he still had a fever of 100-degrees. He's a trooper as we enjoy some time in Southern California with Tata & Abuela. I'll keep you updated.

Last weekend, I managed to get a few hours of scrapping in at Grammy & GrampC's. Drew meanwhile had a great time trying to interrupt Mommy... yes Daddy was there, but he was busy with GrampC and baseball (nobody's bitter or anything hehe).

Here are a few pictures from the completed projects - I managed to finish 3 or 4 pages in a 7 hour period. Keep in mind we paused for meals, wine - oh, and Drew. I cannot remember if I got that 4th page done (stinkin' wine ;)).

Cousins - I was just trying out a few punches and tools I had with this spread. I created it on my own.


Easter 2009 - This page was inspired by a sample book my Mom had. For the lettering I used our new Cricut :) I do want to make another lettering (shadow) over the words "Easter 2009", but I need to find the color paper I want to use. So I guess this one is a work in progress...


And here's why Daddy was busy that afternoon....


Yes Daddy is drinking some beer out of a measuring cup - chased with a cheese & cracker spread with a green olive on top. Classy!

OK in all fairness, Daddy didn't spend the entire day drinking... he was busy watching sports and hitting up a few garage sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment