Pages

August 1, 2012

Another Year Older, and Definitely Wiser

A little more than a week ago I celebrated my birthday and I decided I wanted to go to my parent's house for a "party".  Mind you it was my guilt-free way to mooch a day at their pool.

It was the best birthday "party" I've had in a long time!  We were joined by some family and their friends for an afternoon of swimming, drinking, dinner and dessert!  I was too busy having fun that we didn't appear to take any pictures throughout the day...



While things after eating cake get a little fuzzy thanks to some lemoncello Matt and I shared, I do remember this cake was delicious... with strawberries in the middle. YUM!

Some of the oldest and youngest of the group couldn't hang with the party animals (mainly Matt and I)


GrampC and Adrina needed a "Nap"


Matt was quite brave after a bottle of lemoncello which followed an afternoon of beer, champagne cocktails and wine.  I spared you all the picture of Matt mooning us.... (I didn't remember anything about that picture until downloading them!  YIKES).

Seriously, though it was a great birthday.  Drama free.  And I got some great gifts - including Dave resetting a ring given to me by my Grandma for my 25th birthday (a stone fell out).  Thanks for the memories!    No thanks for the two day hangover that followed...

No comments:

Post a Comment