Pages

July 31, 2012

Sweep!

Just had to share... those that know us know we're a Dodger Family.  And by "we" I mean Dave and Drew, but me by marriage.  I'm a Twins Fan all the way - but have to be a "Dodger" too in order to stay married.  (You have no idea how difficult Dave would be if you liked anything but Dodgers...)

Well on Saturday we had my brother and sister-in-law over for a little friendly rivalry - Dodgers vs. Giants for game two of the series.

Rana made these cute (and yummy) desserts in an attempt to stir up a little more competition...






The result, that game ended 10-0 in the favor of the Dodgers.  And Sunday it was another win.  I do believe that would make a SWEEP!

Dave kindly sent my brother a text to rub it in...




Matt didn't take too kindly to that picture....

1 comment: