Pages

July 3, 2012

Cousins

For the first time in an awfully long time we managed to get the cousins together while we were in Southern California.  As I hinted I was there for work but the boys in my family tagged along for the ride.

Well after the Anniversary party we got together a few days later for dinner with Dave's cousin Stephanie, her family and Chris and his family - we were missing Stephanie's brother Eric.

Even better the kids got to play and for a few of them meet for the first time - my Drew sees pictures of everyone on Facebook, but it's not the same as real life.


L-R: Drew, Drew and AJ (not pictured Lauren... who was making faces to get them to pay attention and Aiden who would've been crushed by this posse)

We went to John's Incredible Pizza in Buena Park - it's an all-you-can-eat Chuck E Cheese on Steroids.

After dinner the kids played arcades and rode a few rides until they couldn't take anymore.  Before Cousin Stephanie and her family could leave I tortured everyone with a group shot... we had to do it in 2 pictures to get everyone in.  Someone had to play photog...

L-R: Heath, Drew, Stephanie, Aiden, Dave, Me, Drew, Chris, AJ and Lauren

L-R: Heath, Drew, Stephanie, Aiden, Drew, Annie, Lauren, AJ and Chris

What's crazy is I remember going to Halloween parties when Dave and I were dating and Stephanie I believe was barely 21!  Thanks for makin' me feel old girl - your now the mama of 2 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment