Pages

July 2, 2012

Silver Anniversary

Better late than never... we celebrated Tata and Abuela's 25th anniversary/vow renewal 3 weeks after the first attempt.  So while I was down in Southern California for work and Dave and Drew were coming down, they had the Hawaiian themed party that weekend.

I was a bit late - along with the camera because of work, but here are the pictures I managed to capture.

The "first dance"


Prepping for the vow renewal.  The Ring bearer - Drew gets ready.


"Bankers" - the Best Man from 25 years ago 'officiates' the ceremony this time around.


Exchanging the vows

Here comes the ring bearer...
This could've been the first or second attempt.  Not enough cameras were ready so we did a "re-do".


Awwww....

Speeches...

Trying to keep the 4 year old occupied and out of trouble during the lengthy speeches


And there was some dancing after the speeches.  Clearly I had a willing partner...


The reason that Tata and Abuela are together today - David's Brother Bobby and his wife Norma.

 L-R: David (Tata), Norma, Bobby, Yolanda (Abuela)

And our final goodbye.

L-R: Me, David, Drew, Dave Yolanda

1 comment:

  1. I love the close up pick of Drew and the two of you dancing...I think I've seen that look before on my boys!

    By the way, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete