Pages

August 17, 2012

Visitors

I meant to write and post this last week to celebrate her birthday, but I couldn't get my act together.  So this is a happy belated birthday post.  What am I talking about?

Well, at the end of July we had a visitor - Aunt Brianna hung out with us for about a week visiting from New York.  Her birthday was last Friday.

While here, she and Dave were out most of the time enjoying their time together and catching as much baseball as humanly possible (they went to Dave's softball game, a Giants/Dodger game and an A's game).  When she was home with us we weren't thinking and didn't take very many pictures.  She did take off for the weekend to hang out with some friends in San Francisco.  I mean when you're in your early 20s that is totally the thing to do!

So better late than never - I get this post written and we managed to take a few pictures.

The picture above is from the night before she left.
The picture below is the night she left and gave Drew several presents.

 
 The hat is a reversible Spider-man/Batman mix and the other toy totally mesmerized him.

The night she left she treated us to dinner and we had to walk off all the food we ate.  It's been a while since we had a visitor from Dave's family and he was soaking up every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. It sure was an amazing time! I can't thank my sister enough for paying us a visit to spend time with her nephew. He misses his Aunt Brianna! I love you so much Guecocke! Thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete