Pages

August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Earlier this month we celebrated Dave's birthday - I can't believe I'm married to an almost 40 year old! (Technically we have a few more years, but he's really pushing it). 

Dave had a better offer earlier in the day so we went out for a late family dinner to Outback and came home for some dessert - these killer cake/cookies. 

What's a birthday without a little song and candle to blow out - we couldn't put all the candles out for fear we'd burn the house down.



And of course we had to have a "toast" to another year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Hey, Hey. Watch those 40 comments! I'm not there yet. I had a great birthday although the real fun was on the 4th....Santa Cruz. That was the funnest and best birthday celebration I've had in a long time. Thank you sweetie! I love you and Drew and thank you for the fun time!

    ReplyDelete