Pages

August 30, 2013

Drive-in Shenannigans

Earlier this month when Planes came out (the new Pixar movie) we were invited by Drew's old day care provider to join them and about 6 other families at the Drive-in.  This was Drew's first time there. 

We brought dinner - a free Rocco's pizza and the kids played on the playground before it got dark.






Here are some of the Moms watching the kids at the playground - the Dad's are "helping" by keeping an eye on the cards (and the beers/alcohol I'm sure).
L-R: Me, Amber, Stephanie, Michele, Heather


Notice Drew's face near his right eye... that was courtesy of a child at the preschool/daycare where we had him this summer.  He has scarred, but we're still hoping it'll fade some...

Drew & Troy enjoying smurf cupcakes.  They were made by the same person who made the Minion cupcakes I shared on Facebook a couple of weeks ago.


L-R: Andrew, Drew, Zionna

It's hard to get a picture of the  entire group, but I believe there was something like 7-8 families with their kids.

It got cool quick, and Amber and Greg were kind enough to let Drew crash in their pad with the other Drew and his brother Evan.


The boys are showing off their halos...
I love Evan trying to get in with his pretend glow-stick.

Drew passed out in the car within about 20 minutes.  Poor kid never did see the movie.  Dave and I did, and Dave even stayed awake for the second feature, Despicable Me 2.  Drew and I saw that one at the theatre, so I joined Drew in the nap department.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment