Pages

April 23, 2012

It's Our Anniversary!

This is the first anniversary in seven years I won't be able to spend it with the man I married.  That's because I boarded a plane this morning for Seattle, to attend a work conference. 

Despite not being home to celebrate on the actual day, I am grateful that we can celebrate our 7th anniversary year round with the little things....


... like Drew.  We have the most amazingly smart, hilarious and healthy 4 year old.


We take time for each other - even if it's only a few minutes.

We really don't sweat the small stuff.  At the end of the day it's almost all small stuff.


And we grow more and more in love with each other every day.

I think that's what makes our marriage work - we work at it.  And you know things are going well when you sit back and realize that the past seven years just flew by... when it doesn't feel like it could be more than 3 or 4 years.

OK enough with the mushy stuff, I'll let you get on with your day.  I just wanted to share with Dave that I love you sweetie!  Happy Anniversary and I wish I could be there.

2 comments:

  1. I Love you too Sweetie! I wish you were here. Happy 7th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest and sweetest thing ever. you guys are so cute...miss you both. we should get together soon. Give my little drew a kiss from Miss Stephie

    ReplyDelete