Pages

April 5, 2012

Opening Day Flashback

There will be a lot of celebrating at my house today.  Not by yours truly, but rather my husband and my son if he chooses to be buddy buddy with Daddy.  No it's not anyone's birthday and our anniversary is still a few weeks away.

The cause for the celebrating?  Baseball's Opening Day.  I'm sure my husband chose to wear blue to work just for the occasion.  Come to think of it, Drew was wearing a dark blue to school today....

Well in honor of that occasion I'll share a photo I recently came across when Drew's former day care provider posted pictures of her "kids" past and present on a secure website.  We came across some adorable shots many of which we hadn't seen!

Here's one:


That was probably 2 1/2 years ago if not longer!  You can tell because it was the haircuts I'd give him because he was profusely puking on the hairstylists....

Amazing how little he looks there.  And ironically today we noticed he just sprouted up... pants we had to roll up a week or two ago, no longer need it.  I wish I could say they shrunk in the laundry like I do when my pants suddenly get tight...

Oh and since we're doing flashbacks... here's a video of Opening day 2008 (Drew was about 6 months old or so):

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was that a blast to the past? Amazing how small he was. I watched that video 3 times and laughed at him laughing. What a good boy! Yes, it's Opening Day 2012 and I have one thing to say. Go Dodgers!!

    ReplyDelete