Pages

June 29, 2011

Civil Service Complete

To interrupt the LA recap blogs, I bring you the interruption to my week. Jury Duty.




I tried to be a productive employee while spending the day in the jury assembly room. The problem was that the Internet was at dial-up speed... Ugh. I gave up and decided to read and work from my cell phone.

The day was rather interesting. Fight for parking. Get up to the courthouse security and I'm kicked out because I apparently still had a camera in my purse from our trip. Of course the security guard couldn't have told me before I pulled the laptop out and began putting it all through the machine.

Back out to the car for me to put the camera away. Of course as I was repacking my laptop and gear I dumped my coffee all over myself and the courthouse floor. Oops.

Once I safely made it back all was well until it started pouring during our 2+ hour lunch break. Rain. At the end of June! That's like snow at the end of June for all you non-Californians.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment