Pages

April 15, 2011

What did I just do?

I know I'm a little tardy with the blog post this morning.  I don't have the one about Drew I was planning - so I'll keep that in my back pocket for next week.

The reason I'm late - I signed up to run a half Marathon... as in 13.1 miles.  What did I just do?!
I did this race last year - but the 10K (they offer a 5K, 10K and half marathon).  The 10K was a first for me.  But this year I will do the half marathon, well because I'm crazy and it was a goal of mine.  The bright side?  I have until October to train. 

Oh and I have my first "race" of the season tomorrow - Pat's Run, the Shadow run through San Francisco.  4.2 miles of fun.  I couldn't make it to Phoenix this year to join the other 30,000 participants, but the San Francisco group I hear is nearly 100 participants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment