Pages

November 25, 2010

25 Reasons To Be Thankful

Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought it would be appropriate to explain why we are thankful this year.  To make things interesting I will give you 25 reasons - one for every day so far this month.  I will note who is thankful for what.

  1. For my room - Drew
  2. My family and friends near and far - Brenda
  3. Good Health - Dave
  4. For rabbits when they're scary - Drew
  5. Having employment in an economy like this - Brenda & Dave
  6. For when I'm eating chicken and french fries - Drew
  7. Feeling financially ok and not too stressed - Brenda
  8. Being on good softball teams - Dave
  9. For seeing Adrina, Kady, Uncle Matt, seeing a mailbox and Blues Clues (get all that?) - Drew
  10. All the traveling I get to do around the country and the friends I'm able to meet up with while away - Brenda
  11. My wife still cooking me food - Dave
  12. Staying here and eating apples, pizza with sauce and pepperonis - Drew
  13. For the internet.  What would I really do with out it? - Brenda
  14. Cars that take us from Point A to Point B - Dave
  15. For spinners - Drew
  16. Coffee! - Brenda
  17. Playing with my toys and putting them away - Drew
  18. My iPhone - Dave
  19. That Drew is so smart, healthy and happy - Brenda
  20. For Thanksgiving and closing the blinds and opening them - Drew
  21. That my boy is growing up well - Dave
  22. The roof over our heads - Brenda
  23. Wiggles at Grammy and GrampC's - Drew
  24. We found a great preschool for Drew (and that he's not beating kids up as much) - Brenda
  25. We were able to travel and see family and friends - Dave

Here are a few pictures of Drew as a "turkey".  He created his little tail feathers the other day when he was home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment