Pages

December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving this year was at Grammy and GrampC's (my parents)...


Don't they look great? LOL

Dave and I get a couple shot.


And another wonderful couple - my brother Matt and Sister-in-law Rana.


Here's the happy family!


Then I made the mistake of leaving my camera where Matt could get a hold of it.  That's dangerous because you never know what kind of pictures you'll find on the camera later....



Yes that would be his fungus feet.  Paybacks Matt... told you I'd post it for everyone to see!

And here's a much more pleasant picture... Matt and my niece Avery.


And their family - minus Adrina who was with her Dad.


So much to be thankful for... including GG's health.  She missed Thanksgiving because she was held over at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment